Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Silly survey

"this isn't my real life, it's just a glimpse"

Four jobs I've had:
1. facer
2. camp counselor
3. camp director
4. program director

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Elf
2. Anchorman
3. Titanic
4. Talledega Nights

Four places I've lived:
1. aurora,il
2. joliet,il
3. lombard, il
4. sadly enough i've only lived 3 places

Four places I've been:
1. fredericksburg, tx
2. new york, NY
3. portland, OR
4. seattle, WA

Four TV shows I watch:
1. the hills
2. grey's anatomy
3. the real world
4. the first 48

Four people who email me regularly (doesn’t include blogging comments):
1. None really
2. . . . .
3. .....
4. that's kinda it. i don't e-mail much.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizzahut breadsticks
2. Pizza
3. Pasta
4. Olive Garden salad

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Ireland
2. Hawaii
3. California
4. London

Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Not having morning sickness anymore
2. Baby #2
3. Maggie learning to talk even more
4. Warm weather

Four friends I'm tagging:
1. Jean Miller
2. jeremy keen
3. Sara
4. Annie

No comments: