Saturday, August 9, 2008

Grooming her early on


I just have to share a funny little story. I guess I'm grooming my daughter early to be an Olympics fantatic. Today I was watching USA women's beach volleyball. She is obsessed with balls, so she didn't seem to mind. Every time I yelled, "COME ON!" I would hear my little parrot repeat, "COME ON!" Then every time I said, "AWESOME!" She would yell the same, whether she was tooling about in the other room, or right in front of the game. It was amusing, and I hope to enjoy Olympic celebrations with her for years to come.

2 comments:

Hendryx2003 said...

That's awesome! Zack started doing the same thing during the Colts first pre-season game. I told David we are going to have to watch our language this season! Thank God we aren't Bears fans! ;-)

Keen Family said...

I have to leave a response comment. I bordered on not approving the comment above mine, due to its disgraceful reference of the Bears. However, being a firm believer in freedom of speech, I figured it couldn't hurt. Just note, my family is a family of bears fans. Not packers, not colts. BEARS!