Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm a Survivor

So we all survived mommy's return to work. It was tough on everyone the first day, but seemed to go smoother day two. Then I am off the rest of the week. All in all this return to work went much better than after Maggie, but of course I was working 12 hour days before and after Maggie was born. The one thing that was a bigger struggle is that I didn't return to work with Maggie until she was 3 months old. Miles was only 7 weeks, and still at that age where sometimes the only thing to stop the crankiness is just being with mom. But Jeremy did well with both of them, and Sam didn't even cry. Maggie was happy to see me go back to work, and she didn't seem to care at all. I hope things continue to go smoothly with this transition. Extra prayers are welcome.

No comments: