Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A 2 year old imagination

I like to think that my 2 year old is a genius,and oh so smart, but really, he is. He has this imagination that most 2 year olds don't have. He has already taken to pretending. He assigns characters and we are to be whoever he tells us. Today Jeremy was Dora and he was Boots. This evening I was Matrick (Patrick) and he was Spongebob. Granted the playing part mostly involves him saying, "Hi Matrick," and hugging me a bunch of times, to which I am obliged to respond, "Hi Spongebob," and hug him back a bunch of times. I don't have much deep or thoughtful to provide, just that I love my son and the funny little ham that he is.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I have to think it helps to have a genius, imaginative older sister running around. Your kids are brilliant, and oh, so cute!