Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This is the beginning


Hello everyone! This is the beginning of the Illinois branch of the Keen family's blog. I will be using this as a means of updating information and pictures of what is going on in our lives. Some new news:
We have recently purchased a new used car. It is a 2007 Ford Freestyle. It is charcoal gray in color and really fun to drive. Its essentially a cross between an SUV and minivan. Currently the weather has yet to permit me to get outside and take any pictures of the car. Then when the weather permits, the car is messy and salty from the previously discussed weather. However, to be fair, I am posting a stock picture of the type of car that we bought, and perhaps as the weather warms up, we will be able to post actual pictures of our car.

1 comment:

anniefay said...

I love your blog. The link was sent to me by Emery Norman, a great friend.

We are in Michigan and I assure you that this winter will NEVER end, not EVER. Oh, dear. This is the way I remember winter when I was a kid growing up, but now that this one has arrived I'm sure that the winters of my youth were never this bad.

So hang in there. We will all survive together.