Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Potty Words from a Pretty Girl

I am learning more than ever that I need to be careful about what comes out of my mouth. While certain words are fine for me to say, despite the fact that they are not swear words, they aren't so fine for Maggie.

For example. I will have to be careful what Drex says in front of my daughter on 103.5 FM. Because now she keeps repeating, "My sister is a skank?" Preceded or followed by a gasp of horror.

Also, today she was yelling at the dog, which she does frequently now. Only today was the first time I heard her refer to the dog as both the FRICKING dog and FRICKING animal.

Skank and Frick, you will be missed, but I will have to leave you out of my vocab for a while. Its been nice knowing you. Please keep in touch!

1 comment:

The Drakes said...

I dont know what I am gonna do when Ari starts repeating what I say/listen to. It will be tough.
kurtis