Thursday, March 4, 2010

My babies

My babies are getting quite big. There is nothing like them in the whole entire world.

Miles' newest adventures include the following:
-Running everywhere
-Rolling over the dog and cuddling her on her bed while drinking his bottle
-Drinking a bottle (even though he should be over this by now)
-Saying a couple of words Mama, Dada, Dog, Nigh Night, Yeah, Baba, and my very most favorite Gigi, its what he calls Maggie, and it may be what I start calling her
-He's figured out how to turn the crank on the Jack in the Box and gets endless amusment from it
-Giving and blowing many kisses, he is a lover
-Hiding behind Mama's legs, he is a total Mama's boy
-He is forever sniffling and coughing, and I am beginning to worry that he has some real allergies going on. It would be a shame for him if it was the dog, but a joy for me.
-Sticking his fingers up his nose
-Torturing his sister by always trying to get ahold of her favorite things, but he waits to grab them until he knows she is looking

Maggie's Newest Adventures:
-Rambling a mile a minute about everything under the sun
-Playing with friends
-Dancing to all kinds of music (her favorites are Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, and Lady Antebellum)
-Holding hands with her best friend while driving through the carwash that she is usually afraid of. J was supposed to be brave and hold her hand. He did, but then he ended up getting "just a little scared of the brushes."
-Crafts, the girl LOVES anything crafty
-Playing outside, now that the sun is finally making small infrequent appearances
-Begging for sweets, a new favorite REDVINES! She is my daughter surely and truly
-Snuggling while watching a movie
-Telling me she loves me more than the whole entire world

No comments: