Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Count down mode

We are officially in count down mode here at the Keen household. The nursery is nearly done. The changing table is finished. We set up the pack n play in case the crib doesn't get done before the baby comes. We are down to weekly visits to the midwife. Everything is in full swing. I'm excited to mee this new one and find out if its a boy or girl.

Also, I strained a ligament in my pelvis, so I've been in a lot of discomfort, which they say will probably be relieved once the baby is born. . .so five weeks of pain in my crotch. . .not so much fun. They restricted me to office work, which limits what I can do at work, and makes me feel bad because we are still short-staffed. If anyone needs a part-time job working with kids in the Naperville/Aurora area, let me know. I'd like to get them staffed before baby 2 comes. Thats pretty much it.

Maggie keeps talking like crazy, and learning more words every day. She is so smart its kind of scary.

No comments: