Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving 08

This was my first Thanksgiving where I provided the meal to the family. Jeremy's parents came in to town the Sunday prior to Thanksgiving. It was fun to spend some time with them and Maggie really enjoyed them being here. We celebrated Maggie and Jeremy's mom's birthdays, as they have the same one, and Christmas while they were here. We got a big Christmas surprise when they showed up one morning with Jeremy's sister Jessica. Overall we had a really good time and good food. So it turned out well. I've included some pictures of our good times.














1 comment:

Abby said...

I can't believe how much Maggie looks like both of you - and that hair! That's the hair I always envisioned my kid to have. I guess we'll see soon enough!

Way to go on making dinner for everyone, that is a HUGE undertaking!