Monday, November 3, 2008

Hazard a guess

So, its getting to be that time. I was at the doctor today for a checkup, and the midwife threw out a guess at weight and date. So, inquiring minds want to know what you think. I would like as many people to guess a date and weight as possible. I'm thinking a prize for the closest guess. I haven't yet figured out what the prize will be, but it will be pretty awesome, and well worth the 30 seconds of guessing. I will share with you the midwife's guess to give the unexperienced guessers a little perspective.

Technically my due date is December 24th, 2008. Christmas Eve.

The midwife guesses that I will go around the 14th or 15th. She also guessed the baby would be a "scooch" over 7lbs.

Use that information if you will, and MAKE A GUESS! Just know that if it doesn't show up right away, its because I do need to moderate the comments on the blog. So just submit once, and I will try my best to be on top of moderation so that you all can see the guesses going up.
PEACE OUT!

6 comments:

Kerry said...

December 18th - 7lbs 7 oz

Hendryx2003 said...

Going with the Midwife---
December 15th-Late Afternoon
7lbs 3 oz

Anonymous said...

december 12th. 7lbs 10oz

Anonymous said...

7 lbs 4 scooches

Anonymous said...

Dec 12 = full moon

Sharing Life said...

Going with Boy
7lbs 14 oz
December 22
EARLY AM